Thursday, October 26, 2006

Warriors at Deep Blue

As the years pass, these guys will be growing and learning together. May they find places of beauty and together conquer the fears they may have.

We are here at Crater Lake. See the island in the background? On the south side of this island with the right light is the most beautiful shade of blue-green in the water. As I recall it can be viewed from the Crystal Spring campground which, by-the-way has no spring at that campground.

Attila just finished taking the peak at Scott's Point. Athena and Nobu played in the snow. He was quite proud, as well he should be. It was my understanding that the last part was a bit of perilous rock climbing. Wish I was there with him.

Food news. I have learned the basics of making kim chee and am quite pleased with the results. Now I work on perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home